Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Monday, April 8, 2013

What I'm Loving!

I thought it would be fun to show you a few things I'm currently loving...


#1.  This isn't anything new I'm loving, and it's no secret...


Man do I love a good Diet Coke, and the best is from McDonald's. I'm not sure why their Diet Coke is so good and strong, but it sure 'nuff is.



I saw these cookies  on Pinterest the other day. I may or may not be a little jealous I didn't think of these first.


And I also saw this shirt I think I need.
And my birthday is coming up. I think this cake has my name on it. For reals!


#2. Did you catch this mini series? I really enjoyed it. We DVR'd all the episodes. I was so moved by the final episode, I went back and watched it a second time. I loved the way it brought so much of the Bible history to life!


#3. Am I the last one to jump on the bubble necklace bandwagon?



I love this one! I think I need a trip to Sam Moon soon for a bubble necklace!

#4. I'm loving this ecard because I do this!

Ha! Mark hates that I do this and I know I shouldn't, but I always wait until after my light goes off before I get gas. I think I have it down how far I can go after the light goes off, and I've never run out of gas *yet*, but never say never! I just hate having to stop off and get gas, but it's a necessary evil. Can anyone else relate?

#5. In a previous post I proclaimed my love for Whataburger!



Yes sir, Whataburger is the bomb.com! Nom, nom, nom. Their Diet Coke isn't bad either.


#6. Last but not least, I'm loving this toothless grin.


Baby girl lost her first front tooth! I can't wait until the other one comes out and she'll have that big gap up front. I swear there is sugar in her cheeks! So sweet !





1 comment:

  1. Love all the things you are loving I also LOVVVVed diet coke but I stopped drinking caffine and caffine free diet coke just dosn't seem the same:(

    ReplyDelete