Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Share A Laugh Sunday

I found quite a few funny things on Pinterest lately and I thought that I'd share some for Share A Laugh Sunday.

This is true. I rarely get on Pinterest but sometimes there is absolutely nothin' there and then there are times I hit the jackpot and pin like crazy.


I pinned this one in honor of my husband. He had a pair of ugly, grey sweatpants for years, and he called them his happy pants because once he put them on, he was staying home and wasn't going anywhere!


Because I'm a woman...

I totally feel like I'm trying to keep up with 10 things at any given time.


Because I'm going to be 35 in less than a month...

And because I'm a mom...










No comments:

Post a Comment