Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Share A Laugh Sunday (On Monday!)

Last night Ethan and I went to a church in Pflugerville, Texas to go see christian comedian, Dennis Swanberg. I've seen him several other times and we watch his videos at home and on YouTube, so when I heard he was coming to Pflugerville, I was so excited! I knew we had to go. Unfortunately, Mark needed to try and finish up a paper and a project for school, so he had to stay home. I took Ethan with me and we had a wonderful time!

I'm always nervous when I'm not sure where I'm going, but I was able to find the church easy and once we walked in, we spotted a couple that goes to our church, and we sat with them.

A few minutes after the program started, I hear my name called from behind me and I turn around, and there were two lovely ladies from our old church! I was so glad to see them. They are precious, precious ladies who mentored me and I know for a fact prayed for me and my family through the birth, life and death of Chandler and through the adoption of Ethan. It was a wonderful reunion.

Ethan and I had a great time. We laughed and laughed and I was so glad that it ended up just us two. I put my arm around him and hugged him all through the service. I was so glad that the Lord gave us this special time together.

Ethan had my camera through the program and tried to take pictures but none of them came out! Bummer, I wanted to remember our fun night!

But in honor of our night of seeing the hilarious Dr. Dennis Swanberg, I'm posting one of his videos. I love it when he talks about his mom and dad and he does some spot-on impressions! So I hope you enjoy, it's an older video and it's a little long, but this is a great story!


No comments:

Post a Comment