Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Share A Laugh Sunday

Do you ever get the Sunday Night Blues? I do.

You know, it's Sunday evening and Monday is coming. I need to make and pack lunches, set alarms, make sure backpacks are ready to go, make/eat/clean up supper, get the kids to bed early and look at the weather for the week because #1. I live in Texas and it's 90 degrees one day and then it's in the 40's the next and #2. It never fails that I will iron everybody's outfits for the week (without checking the weather forecast) and it will always end up being the opposite.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for my job. I'm thankful for it while we are in the season that we're in (husband is finishing up 2nd master's degree & trying to get his teacher certification). But if you've read my blog for any length of time, you know my dream is to be a SAH mom and make totally awesome cookies on the side. Between batches of cookies, I could totally iron some clothes!

So when I saw this ecard, I knew I had to share!  So here's to the Sunday Night Blues! I gotta go now. I need to iron a weeks worth of laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment