Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Photo A Day

So, I'm finishing up  April's Photo A Day. Here it goes...



Vegetable - One of the turnips I bought at the farmer's marker.


Something I'm grateful for - Ethan taking the STAAR Test.



Looking Down - Proof I do go to the gym.





Black & White - Flower along our driveway.







Somewhere I went - Dad's birthday party.


1pm - Time to vacuum :(

Circle - Sweet mother of all that is holy, Blue Bell Ice Cream is best ice cream! And it's made here in Texas.

Something that makes me sad - that's my scale there piled underneath our sink. As you can see, I don't use it often.
Hope everyone had a great Monday & I hope you have a fabulous rest of the week!

1 comment: