Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good Luck, Ethan!!!

Today is a big day for my stinkbug!!



Today he takes the 3rd grade Texas STAAR Test. Actually, he will be taking it for the next two days. This is the mandatory statewide test.

Today math. Tomorrow reading.

 Went to bed at 8pm. Snacks & water bottle packed. Had a good healthy breakfast.

You'll do great Ethan.

I'm not worried. God has given me peace. I pray God will be with Ethan today as he sits down to take this test.

I'm grateful that Ethan is able to take this test. His teachers have been preparing him for this. Also, he will get some good help while taking this test because of his ACC.  He's pretty much awesome!

Good luck, Ethan! We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. We just did star testing also. I wanted to invite you to link up at the bereaved mommies link-up today I know other mommies would be blessed to find your blog. Saying a prayer for Ethan now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers. 1 day down, 1 to go!

      I also linked up with your blog. Thanks for letting me know! I will be spending my night reading through these beautiful blogs!

      Delete