Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



Friday was my work friend Arielle's birthday. A bunch of us took her out for lunch. Here she is with a 5 pound gummy bear some girls gave her. She loves gummy bears.



Of course, I made her cookies.




Remember the cookies I made for a girl at work who was resigning? Well, she has decided to stay. She still ate my goodbye cookies. Anyway, I'm thrilled she's staying. Here is the beautiful Lorena. She keeps me laughing all the time.



Friday night we went over to my parent's house for my dad's birthday party.



My handsome Daddy.


Of course, I made him cookies too. Chocolate chunk macadamia nut.

My beautiful mom. She said she's posing the way I always do, hand on hip and head tilted.


My beautiful Aunt Bobbie Jean.

My grandmother Dolly and her husband Ray.


Some of the food.




Ice Cream Cake.



My boys.





Little Miss Sassy Pants drinking her soda.

Ethan signing Happy Birthday to his PawPaw.
My mom totally surprised me. My birthday isn't until next week, but she wanted to give me my present early.  I was so excited I think I squealed.

Cookie cutters, cupcake liners and baking pans.


My mom gets it. She totally gets it. She knows what I love to do was so sweet to plan these gifts. She totally spoke in my love language.

We had church today, lunch, naps, grocery shopping and now, it's time to hit the sack. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a really sweet family time :) I love the cookies, those are amazing!!! I love to bake also :)

    ReplyDelete