Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Texas Wildfires


This picture was taken five miles from my home. You may or may not have heard of all the crazy wildfires here in central Texas. I know of at least 3 people who have lost their homes. As I write this the fire has destroyed 476 homes and prompted the evacuation of 5,000 people. The blaze now spans 25,000 acres and is zero percent contained.

I pray for all of those that have lost their homes. I pray our home will be safe as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - how scary. I pray that they get it under control and that your home will be saved. Be safe and we'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete