Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Confirmations & Handstands

I really struggled with finding the right words in my last post. It took me all week to write it. I wanted to say what was on my heart, but I wanted to do it in a Godly way. I changed my mind several different times trying to decide if I should even post what I posted. In the end, I decided to put it out there and show what was on my heart.

Little did I know, my husband received an email from one of the ladies at our church. I read it this afternoon & I couldn't believe it! It blew me away. The end of her email really confirmed what I shared yesterday. I'm very grateful she took the time to write my husband. It meant a great deal to me.

I don't think she will mind that I share the last lines of her email. She was referring to her situation in caring for her ailing father.

She wrote:
Also pray the fruits of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22,23) develop in us as we serve our parents.

Thanks Mark,   you are awesome as a Pastor & Jenny is your perfect helpmate.  She is so kind to everyone in the church.


Well if that's not confirmation!!! She wrote this email to my husband before I publish my last post! Wow! It's like she knew what I needed to hear!

On another subject, my kids have been practicing flips & handstands.

Ethan can now walk on his hands!
Emily can do a cartwheel!
Emily took this picture herself!
That's all she wrote for tonight! TGIF on a 3 day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment