Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

1st Grade Christmas Program

Last week Emily had her 1st grade Christmas program. She even had a little speaking part. She and all the other students did a great job.

On the night of the program, I got to the school an hour early. Why, you may ask? You can read about my past experiences here and here.While waiting for the program to start, Ethan saw his best friend, Anthony. Anthony's little brother Aiden was in the program, too.

The program started and all the little one came in. Since Emily had a speaking part, she was on the front row.



Santa made an appearance.




There was lots of singing, and cuteness all around.

After the program, I snapped a pic of Emily with her good friend Emma.




And then her teacher.




After the program, we met my parents at a local Mexican food restaurant to celebrate the special night.

Emily did great. I always enjoy my kids programs. I smile from ear to ear when the kids come out and sing. I get so proud, I think my heart is gonna burst. And to top it off, I had a front row seat this time. I was pretty much on cloud nine. It's an hour early for me every time my kids have a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment