Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ethan turns the big 1-0!

Today my Ethan turns 10!



10! I can't believe it! I say that with every birthday with all my kiddos.




Oh Ethan, you are just too handsome for your own good!


We had my mom and dad over tonight for dinner. I asked Ethan what he wanted. He didn't even have to think about it, he wanted pizza. So, I made him some of my homemade pizza. And it was good. Really good. It rocked my world, pretty much.



He got some pretty cool gifts.



Emily made him a really cute card.


He got a new helicopter.



So Happy Birthday, Mr. E!


I hope being 10 is a great year for you.


We love you!


And I have to add this one... Ethan when he turned 4. Oh those cheeks...






1 comment: