Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I hope everyone is having a good week.

A few things I'm thankful for this week:

#1. So glad it's getting near the end of the school year. It's been a hard year for Ethan in 3rd grade and Ethan + Homework = 1 really frustrated momma! He told me that he will not be having anymore homework for the rest of the year. Can I get an Amen?! I don't even want to think about homework in 4th grade!

#2. Mark has started to get our agenda going for our trip to Branson. He already reserved our hotel room and bought tickets to Silver Dollar City and to Joseph The Musical.


I excited about seeing this play. I'm so excited for the kids to see this Bible story acted out in real life, to make it a little more real for them. This is going to be a great Bible lesson in front of their eyes.
They say that real animals walk down the aisles and Mark booked our seats on the floor where the animals will walk pass us.

If anyone has any suggestions on something we have to see or do while in Branson, feel free to let me know.

#3. Did I tell you I have my first paying cookie gig? A local bank orders 4 dozen homemade cookies every Friday.

First I made these...

Chocolate Chip Pecan

Next I made these...

Orange Vanilla Cream


This week, it's...

Oatmeal Chocolate Covered Raisin
I'm officially is cookie Heaven! Have a great rest of the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment