Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I wish every mother a very wonderful Mother's Day! Whether all your children are healthy, or your pregnant, or you have a special needs child, or you have a child in Heaven, today is a day to honor you.

I had a wonderful day with my two children, and I watched their precious faces as they handed me their homemade cards with their hand prints and homemade magnets with their photos on it. Those thing I will treasure forever. I also am missing my precious Max and Chandler. I am also thanking my precious Heavenly Father for choosing me to be their mother, even through I had my boys for a short while.

Mother's are a gift from God. I love this job that God has charged me with. I heard this song for the first time the other day, and as I listened to it, tears just streamed down my face. Every word that was in this song is something I have prayed over my own children many, many times and absolutely hit home with me.

Please listen, and may all of you have a very happy Mother's Day!



1 comment:

  1. That was so very beautiful! thank you for sharing it!!!! Happy Mother's day my friend, I pray your day was peaceful and blessed. I hope to see you at the link up tomorrow! HUGS

    ReplyDelete