Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines 2012, Part 2?

Here goes Valentines part 2, over a week late. Sorry. I just had some more pics from Valentines I wanted to share.

First, here is a photo of my entry way table with the Valentines decorations on it. The flowers were what was left from my bouquet that the Hub gave me for our anniversary. I should have taken a picture of it a couple weeks back when I first brought them home, but anyway. Here is what's left.

My homemade yarn heart, made from cardboard, yarn & felt for the flowers and the cards are Valentines that the kids made for me at school in computer class.




Last, here is how Emily's homemade valentines came out.




Hope ya'll are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment