Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ethan Hits 100%

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about going to see Emily in her 100% parade. She got to be in a parade that the school puts on when students reach their reading goal for the year. She can now read 100 sight words. You can read about it here.

On Thursday night, Ethan told me he had met his reading goal and he was going to be in the parade on Friday morning. Boy was I excited!! I was so proud of him!

Here are a few pics I took at the parade. I tried not to follow him around, ask him to stop and smile and embarrass him too much. But I was so darn proud of him!

Here come the parade.





Blurry! Sorry, but I tried to take it quickly.
Way to go Ethan!

1 comment: