Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Today I'm Missing...

Today I've really been missing my two angels in Heaven.

Most days, I do OK. Sometimes, the sadness really gets me. Today, I've been thinking about these angels alot.

My sweet Chandler-bear. My first baby. How I loved you. You had such a sweet spirit about you. You loved that little stuffed dalmatian. You used to talk, babble and smile at that little dog all the time. I remember how you used to struggle to reach out and touch it. We buried you with that little puppy. We had you for almost 7 months. We were so lucky to keep you for as long as we did. 



And my little Max. You came 6 years after Chandler. You had light reddish-brown hair, which was different from Chandler and Emily's dark hair. You and Chandler had one of the same nurses in the NICU. I felt so sad that I only had you for 6 weeks. But, I'm thankful for the time I did have with you.



I love and miss you both terribly. I know I will continue to have good days and not so good days. Both of you are forever in my heart. My sweet boys, please know how much I love you. Daddy, Ethan, Emily and I will see you both again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment