Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

What have we been up to since the last time I blogged? Truth is, a whole lotta nuthin'!!!

Well, maybe a few things. Both the kids lost a tooth this past week.



Emily received her 1st real award certificate in Kindergarten!


The Hub is adding new steps and railing to our front porch. Apparently, he believes in child labor!
We had Friday Game Night!
Both kids received a set of dominoes for Christmas!
Here are the bugs learning the game.
I was really in a baking mood! I made chocolate mint meltaways.
Cake batter rice krispie treats for Emily's classroom snack.

Chocolate peanut butter rice krispie treats!
Cake batter truffles.
And just today, I made these...

Homemade cinnamon rolls. That's right. Homemade. By me. From scratch. With yeast and everything. And they are really delish!!!



I'm trying to make homemade Valentine cards for Emily this year. I'll share more on that later, because it has been... well... one mistake after another. Major failure on my part. Oh well!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment