Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Interview with Ethan

While Ethan was at the dining room table this evening, he was supposed to be "thinking" why his behavior when he came home from school was stinky. While I had him sitting down, I decided to ask him a few questions. Here goes...

Interview with Ethan



What's your name?: Ethan Matthew Stroup

How old are you?: 8 (me: are you sure?) Oh, yeah. I'm 9. I don't feel 9. I still feel 8.

What grade are you in?: 3rd

Who is your best friends?: Tillman, Isreal, Anthony

What games do you like to play?: My DS & computer games

What activities do you like?: Drawing, practicing cursive, coloring and building things, riding my bike and Cub Scouts.

What's your favorite food?: Pizza and mac-n-cheese.

What's your favorite drink?: Any kind (It's true. The boy loves anything to drink.)

What makes you happy?: Going fun places.

What makes you sad?: I don't know.

What do you want to be when you grow up?: A Boy Scout leader, in sports and a Cop.

How do you feel about your family?: Love you.

If you could do anything right now, what would it be?: Get up and play with my Hot Wheels.

Next time I'll interview Emily. That should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment