Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Busy, busy!

Wow, we have been really busy lately. Ethan had a blast at his cub scout wet pack meeting. Even my ladybug came and got in on the action.

Fillin' up!

Gettin' wet!

Water balloon sling shot.

Look at those blue eyes!!


I made these for breakfast the other morning & my kids loved them!!! I got the recipe here. I told them they were breakfast cupcakes to get them to try them. Ethan, my pickier eater at 5 of them & Emily ate 2.

I just cut up grand canned biscuits in three pieces, put them in a cupcake pan, added whisked eggs with milk & some shredded cheese & bake with the directions for the biscuits & there you have it!! You can add bacon or sausage to the mix too!

Emily's 5th birthday is coming up. I put my foot down and told her no Justin Bieber or Hannah Montana birthday! So we went through a birthday catalog that I received in the mail & after pouring through the catalog several times, she picked.... (drum roll here) a ladybug theme! Imagine that.

I'm already trying to come up with ladybug things. I went to the local thrift store and bought this.

After priming, painting, mod podging, gluing, adding cute scrapbook paper & more mod podging I came up with this... a cute ladybug cupcake stand.


We took stinkbug & ladybug to the pool today & had a great time. Even Daddy came. We had a great time.





Last but not least, here is one last look at my table in my foyer I decorated for the 4th of July. I added a couple of things, including a homemade wreath, a 4th of July printable (available here) and a candle.
I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be one nation gone under."
— Ronald Reagan-

No comments:

Post a Comment