Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not much going on here, other than staying busy getting ready for Emily's birthday party... and some goofiness now and then.

Here are the finished invitations I made for ladybug's class.

Daddy & Emily got a little goofy with the googly eyes.




I asked Ethan if he wanted to get in on the googly eye goofiness. He declined. Maybe next time.

Lastly, my husband redid the lady's bathroom at church. We didn't get a before of the ladies room, so we took a before of the mens. The ladies looked very similar before Mark redid it. You'll get the idea.

Before...



And after...





I told my husband to bring some of that handyman work home. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment