Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What a busy weekend we had. Our little town had a parade that we go to every year. This year, Ethan got to ride in it with his Cub Scout group. Mark & I watched while Emily waved at everyone & caught candy.


Here is Ethan & his finished cubmobile. Thanks to Paw Paw and all his hard work on the paint & even adding Ethan his own cup holder.




Lots of other stuff happened but I'm too tired really busy tonight to blog about them. I'll end on this note.

My first baby's birthday was yesterday. Chandler McKenzie would have been 10 years old. That blows my mind. It doesn't seem like it has been 10 years already. I wonder what he would look like. I wonder what he would act like, would he be into sports or a bookworm. Would he be outgoing or shy? Would he still have a head full of dark curly hair?

I love you Chandler McKenzie Stroup. Happy 10th birthday. I will see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment