Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a very happy Father's Day.

For all the men at our church, I made these...

The boxes were filled with an assortment of mini candy bars.




And for my dad,who has had a mustache for as long as I've known him, I made this & filled it with his favorite candy...


Did you know there is a website out there dedicated to quotes about mustaches? Yeah there is, baby!! I found a quote and painted it on the cup. His cup says "A man with a mustache is never alone." Deep thoughts, huh?



Ethan got his cubmobile this weekend and our job was to fix it up.


Here, Emily ran out in her Spongebob pajamas to get a ride from her big brother.

It went from bad...


To fab! Thanks to my dad, who helped Ethan paint it! Ethan gets to ride it in our little towns parade next week with his cub scout group. I'll post pics of the finished project one I get all the decals on!






Last but not least, I actually decided to decorate my little table in our entryway for the 4th of July holiday.

Maybe I'll keep it up and decorate it for each holiday. Heavy on the maybe there.

No comments:

Post a Comment