Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Share A Laugh Sunday (Easter Edition)

Happy Easter! Christ the Lord has risen today!! And I am so thankful for what my Jesus has done for me!

While at church this morning, the first song we sang was "Christ The Lord Is Risen Today" and while singing it, I was reminded of this video. And the more I thought of it while singing the song, I laughed and laughed, to myself, of course!

So I thought I would share the following video... enjoy!



Oh this poor guy! Thanks to the internet, his goof will live forever.

But in all seriousness, I am truly thankful for God's son, who came to this earth, lived as a man, died and rose again. He took on death for mankind. He took on our sins and made them His own. I will never be able to express how truly thankful I am for that, and I am His, and He is mine. Because of that, I will never walk alone.

If you don't know the one and only God, I beg you to seek Him. We are all in need of a Savior, and only Jesus can save us from our sins.


No comments:

Post a Comment