Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

Here's our Valentines Day pictures. Better late than never.

Here was Emily's Valentine's Day Cards we made.

Here was my entry way table.



My lantern.


I made some goodies for the kid's classes.

Pretzels, Kisses & M&M's with sprinkles.

Chocolate dipped Marshmallows

I got the kids a few little things for Valentines.






Emily loves Nutella.





Some of Ethan's Favorites.
It was a really sweet day and I'm was very thankful to be able to share this holiday with them and give them a little extra loving.


No comments:

Post a Comment