Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. On Thursday we met my side of the family at the community room at my grandmother's apartments. It was nice, spacious and the weather was beautiful.

We had a TON of food...










My babies were the only children there. Here's how they were entertained ....

me and my pickle lovin' girl...




Mark attempting to play football with some of the boys...
Ethan waiting for the ball...


We tried to to get everyone together for a family picture. I'm not sure why I'm not in this photo.


Then we took the crazy pics...
Then we had our pictures taken...

I then took pictures of my kiddos and I love how they turned out.




On Friday we went to Waco to spend time with Mark's family. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I thank my God for His love and many, many blessing he bestows on me daily, hourly and minutely. My heart is full.





No comments:

Post a Comment