Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Heart of Christmas

I happened to catch this movie last night. It's not often that I sit down and watch t.v. It came on just as I was trying to get my kids rounded up for bed. I recognized the movie because I recently read an interview with Candace Cameron Bure and she was discussing the movie. So once the kids were in bed, I settled down and watched.




Oh my goodness. If you happen to catch this movie, you will not be disappointed. But let me warn you, you will need a box of tissue. I was mess after watching it, but it is a beautiful story that was based on actual events. I could relate to this couple. I don't want to give anything away, but I too had to watch my child (for me it was two of them) sick, in the hospital, suffer and go through different tests and treatments. So this story really touched me.

And I know it will touch you too! So if you get a chance to watch this movie, do so!





No comments:

Post a Comment