Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Long Time, No Post

So I haven't posted anything lately. Partly because I really haven't had anything blog worthy and partly because I've just been kinda down. I don't know why. Maybe I do (see my last post). And partly because I've been busy with Emily's 6th birthday.

Anyway, here is a few things we've been doing. Swimming





Vacation Bible School.

Take 1...


Take 2...


*Sigh* Take 3...


Emily was so excited about VBS and she had such a good time, that she was so silly the night of the first day of VBS. She came into the kitchen dressed like this.


Ski hat, gloves, cowgirl boots, vampire dress and a cut out yellow mustache. Silly girl.


And then I found a banana like this...



And that is what we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment