Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day, Post #2

For the men at church on Father's Day, I made these...


and added these...


All guys like root beer right?

Last year, they were at hit.

Last time I was at Hobby Lobby, I found these cute little Chinese food containers.



 So, I wondered how hard it would be make fortune cookies. I found this recipe. They were really easy and turned out so cute.




I put a little slip inside the cookie that said Happy Father's Day, wrapped them in cello bags and put them in the little containers. I then added a tag to the outside of the container that said "We're Fortunate Your Here.". They were a big hit.

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day.



1 comment: