Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Shoelaces, Justin Bieber, Hail and Bears... Oh My!

OK. Let's start with the proverbial teenage Canadian white elephant in the room. Literally.  Why does my 4 year old have Bieber fever?







Granted, I thought it was cute when she saved some money she had and spent it on a JB microphone. I thought it a little irritating when she kept asking to watch JB videos on the computer, but I didn't mind every once in a while. Then I was aggravated when she cried when I didn't buy here a JB CD. And I was totally mad when she brought this jacket home from daycare. Nice jacket, but it's not hers. I think she got the Bieber fever from daycare. No one at our home even heard a JB song before Emily caught the fever. I hope it leaves soon.  *Sigh*

On the brighter side, Emily learned to tie her shoes. You go girl!!!! Ethan still doesn't have this down.



Peekaboo. There's my toe. You'll see my toe again in another photo. I need to learn to keep my feet out of pictures.

OK. Living in Central Texas, we needed some rain. Desperately. Friday night, we got some rain. Heavy rain. Along with thunder, lightning & .... hail.


There's my darn foot again!

The view from my front porch Friday night.

Thank you Lord for the rain!



Last but not least, my cub scout has graduated from wolf to a bear!

Ethan & Mark doing the Cub Scout Sign.


Ethan waiting to go from Wolf to Bear. He's so handsome.
Ethan graduating by walking across the bridge.
Ethan getting his Bobcat badge.
The new Bears!
After the graduation ceremony, we had a picnic, I then took the kids to play mini golf, the arcade, get ladybug her haircut then went to Wal-Mart. Got home &  Mom & Dad invited us to Austin where we found treasures at a local thrift shop & then went out to eat yummy Mexican food.  Too tired to post pictures of all that. Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight all. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment