Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just A Quick Hello

It's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged. Wow, time will really gets away from you if you let it.

But here is a few things that have happened lately.

First off, this happened...


This boy came home one day REEKING of B.O. one afternoon. I couldn't believe it, because I had never smelled it before on him. But after I threw a question out on Facebook, it was the consensus that he's at the age to start using deodorant.

We had another bake-off at work. This time was cupcakes.

My cupcake is the one with the pink/white swirl icing in the back.

And, I won... again!


Like my photoshop?

I actually won in a blog give away...



We tried Cherry Berry build your own frozen yogurt for the first time...




And last but not least, Mark and I celebrated 16 years of marriage.

He took me to see a play. A murder mystery. It was really good and I loved it. The kids stayed the night with my parents, we were thrilled!




We've been busy, and other stuff happened too, but I'll save it for another time!
















No comments:

Post a Comment