Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Show Us Your Life - Singles Link Up

Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner. It's Show Us Your Singles time, and when I first read that it's was coming up, I immediately thought of my beautiful work friend. I asked, she totally gave me her permission, and I'm very excited about this.

So here is my beautiful friend, Arielle. We work together at the sheriff's office. Here's a few facts about her.

She's 25 and lives here in central Texas, near the Austin area.



Arielle is sweet, funny, smart, outgoing and has a wonderful personality.


She loves gummy bears, and this girl and cook. She is an amazing baker.  And as a true Texan, she loves the Texas Aggies and... guns.


She's very close with her family and loves to spoil her nieces and nephew. On a personal note, I would like her to find someone who would encourage her to do what she loves to do and to follow her dreams.

So tell your single brothers, sons, cousins, friends, etc. And, if you'd like to know more about Arielle, just leave me a comment with your email, blog address or link to your facebook!

Thanks, Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment