Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

This last week has been a busy, trying one. If you read my last post, you know that we've been having lots of trouble with Ethan lately and his behavior stinks to high heaven. The Hub called me yesterday at work to tell me he got a call from Ethan's school and that Ethan hit a girl (really hard) in class yesterday and that he was in ISS. After that call, I felt that I was the one that was slapped! Ethan is just so impulsive and just doesn't think. He's worse at home. No matter what we try, nothing seems to work.

So, please keep our family (especially Ethan) in your prayers.  I would really, really appreciate it.

Moving on, I made this little beauty the other day.


It's a cupcake liner holder. I found two candle holders from the dollar store and a drawer pull, add some glue and ta-daaaa!


I think it's stinkin' adorable. I just need to get more liners.



This afternoon, I made pretzel bites from Rhodes frozen yeast roll dough.

First, you thaw the rolls. Then I cut them in fourths. Boiled some water and gave them about a 45 second bath (I did 10 at a time.)




Then I placed them on some paper towels to dry. Baked them on a greased cookie sheet at 375 for 15 minutes.



I brushed them with butter and sprinkled kosher salt on half and cinnamon and sugar on the other half.  They were so yummy!




Last, I found a blog that showed me how to make homemade makeup remover pads. You can read about it here.

But bascially, I used baby shampoo, baby oil, water and some round pads.



I hope they work well. I'm anxious to try them.



Last, but not least, I'm linking up to one of my favorite blogs, Kellyskornerblog.com. Her Show Us Your Life this week is for Ministry Wives. Since my husband is a pastor, I thought I'd link up!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's link up. Will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate any and all prayers!

      Delete