Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving, Pt. 2

We had a great Thanksgiving! We had lunch at my parent's house on Thanksgiving Day.

My mom and aunt cleaning up.
Brisket! Yum!!
The "after" picture of the desserts!
Nap time!
Emily on the way to Waco the next day! She sure is telling me about something! By the way, it was cold and rainy. Why she is wearing my sun glasses, I don't know.

The Hub getting gas for the trip!
The kids were excited to see their cousin, Angelina!
It was really a great day. I was expecting lots of bickering with each other from the kids (like usual)! But the kids were on their best behavior! They played hard at their MeMe's house and were very well behaved on the way home. I was very happy and very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment