Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Share A Laugh Sunday

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

Emily made one of those fill in the blank Mother's Day questionnaires at school and gave it to me for Mother's Day. It was so funny that while I was reading it I was laughing and Emily thought I was making fun of it and got mad at me!



I love those little questionnaires and I will treasure them forever. My little ones won't be little very long.  

Apparently, according to Emily, my favorite activities are cooking and taking naps. So, I think I need this shirt I found Pinterest!


No comments:

Post a Comment