Mark, Jennifer, Ethan, Emily

This blog is about our family, who have dealt with the loss of two sons with Muscular Dystrophy, the adoption of a son diagnosed with Agenesis of Corpus Callosum and the birth our a healthy little girl. It's a crazy life, but we are loving it.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yum, Yum!

Recently, I made some delicious soup and these awesome biscuits!

Tortellini soup!





7-Up biscuits!
The tortellini soup was really good and really simple. I got the recipe from here.

The biscuits were so good I made them twice in one weekend. I think I read they are a knock-off of Popeye's biscuits. I don't know, but they were so good!

And just for grins...

Emily came in the kitchen dressed up like this the other day! This girl is so silly!
Ethan and his balloon sword!
We went to our bank's Christmas party, and Ethan stood in line for almost an hour to get this balloon sword. He was awfully proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment